And It Came To Pass...Usually

Monday, September 04, 2006

Shameless Snapshot Showoff: Classroom Edition

Well, it's that time of year...school's in session! I've been having fun setting up my room (though it's been exhausting getting ready in time) and I thought I'd post some shots on here.



This is the tree right outside my room... right now it's an apple tree, but it will change to a fall tree with a pumpkin patch, to a bare tree at a turkey farm etc. as the months go by.

Here's the other side of the tree display with my sign on it:



This is the bulletin board in the back of my room...where we're going to track the letters as we learn them (a la Chicka Chicka Boom Boom):



This is the alphabet...I found these cute kid-drawn ABC cards that match my calendar set, so I had to have them!



Here's my other bulletin board with my calendar. The blank space is to display their work.



There's a few more pics, but blogger is being difficult and they're not showing up, so I'll have to finish this another time.

3 Comments:

  • Totally cute! I love the tree!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 PM  

  • I love your coconut trees!

    By Blogger Lana, at 2:15 PM  

  • the room (and outside) looks awesome!!!

    By Blogger Lei, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home