And It Came To Pass...Usually

Sunday, September 03, 2006

And In Spina Bifida News...

Most of you that read my ramblings know already know that I have Spina Bifida (more specifically Spina Bifida Myelomeningocele), and if you didn't, well now you do. Having said that, I need to give a shout-out to Amy at Spina Bifida Moms for her Milo post! Everyone go check it out... get a Milo T-shirt (or a Milo whatever-your-heart-desires) and support a great cause while raising awareness of Spina Bifida!

1 Comments:

  • Wow, Elizabeth! Thanks so much for the post! What an honor to get a mention from you. I'm excited to spread the word about Milo - thanks for your help.

    I'm also excited to find out about you - I'll definitely be checking out your blog a lot. I think I'll be a regular visitor here now.

    Take care, and thanks again.

    Amy :)

    By Blogger Amy Linder, at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home