And It Came To Pass...Usually

Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday Madness

It's Monday!!! I'm having quite a productive day today...it's amazing what finding out that you're getting company in two days does for productivity! Tonight we're having the missionaries over for dinner...something I really enjoy doing but only get to do during summer vacation, since Erwin and I work opposite schedules. I think we're going to have Chicken Gyros with Tztziki (I know I spelled that wrong), Falafel, Greek Salad, and Angel Food Cake for dessert. So far I've got the kitchen cleaned (though I'm going to be messing it up again in a couple hours with my cooking), the family room picked up, and Erwin's working on the dining room (and paying bills).

My mother-in-law should be coming into town on Tuesday or Wednesday for a couple days, then we're heading off on Saturday for vacation for two weeks. Along the way we're going to stop at my brother's house to see the family, then continue on our way to see Erwin's family!

5 Comments:

  • Yum, can I come over...lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 PM  

  • I think I thrive off stress. It's really the only way I get things done! Good luck with everything!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 AM  

  • Hope your vacation is fun!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 AM  

  • diggin' the menu- My mouth is watering

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 PM  

  • Seriously, can I come over for dinner? You always seem to make yummy food!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home